Cập nhật | Lượt xem: 487
Số 85 Lương Định Của, Phương Mai, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
Mức lương:Trên 30 triệu
Kinh nghiệm:5 năm
Trình độ:Đại học trở lên
Tỉnh/Thành phố:Hà Nội
Ngành nghề: , Nhân sự
Vị trí:Quản lý
Số lượng tuyển dụng:1
Giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Tính chất công việc:Việc làm thu nhập cao
HR and Administration Manager – Code: HRD-E
• Working location: GPO's client - European company working in Dong Da, Hanoi
• Industry: Software and digital solution for Real estate services
• Experience: minimum 5 years in relevant position
• Salary: Negotiable
* Job description:
- Overall responsible for HR and Administration department in Hanoi, cover functions of HR strategy, budget, recruitment, compensation & benefit policy, training, working environment, corporate social profile/brand, and with necessary key performance indicators (KPIs) around budget, recruitment, talent development, and retention.
- Ensure continuous development and optimization of organization to cope with an expanding organization as well as rising costs in Vietnam. Company growth is challenging our current set-up, and there is a need to continue to ensure a more flexible workforce, optimize workflows and professionalize systems to handle HR planning and management as well as refine our compensation and benefit model.
- Lead a team of 1 HR Supervisor and 8 staff responsible for our C&B, Labor Relation, Recruitment, Training, Corporate Communication and Administration
- To Represent the HR and Administration department in our weekly management meeting as well as our monthly strategy update meeting, supporting the collaboration across the entire company.
- Actively contribute to strengthening a performance culture and where “care”, one of our six core values, is in focus.
- Drive the strategic goals for HR and Administration as well as overseeing daily operational activities to secure stability and efficiency in all steps of our HR and Administration workflow, and efficient communication channels with all staff groups.
- Partnering with the Managing Director and our senior management team, to contribute to strategic decision-making and lead the execution of the company’s HR strategy and policies; Cooperate and coordinate with Company group functions including HR and finance.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in HR and Office management, and a successful track record in implementing and managing HR strategies and systems in large-scale international production-set ups.
- Candidate with experience in production and distribution with shift work management in companies scale from 500 employees are compulsory.
- Experience from either studying or working abroad, and being part of an international management team are preferable;
- Excellent English skills and an international mindset are required.
- Business and result oriented, but at the same time possess great people skills.
- Have a strong and convincing personality and are able to lead by example and creating a feeling of belonging.
- Preferrable characteristics and/or compentences:
• Result-oriented and with a good cost focus/understanding (good with numbers)
• Experienced in working with the implementation of HR strategy and systems
• Experienced in working with large scale production set-ups
• Can create a learning environment, where people both want to learn but also share knowledge/skills
• Good at people management – strict but friendly/inclusive
• Good at conflict handling and fostering team spirit (genuine interest in engaging with staff)
• Have solid project management and IT skills
- A dynamic and international environment anchored in a strong company culture that encourages and fosters creativity, innovation, respect, and equality. Company values - quality, credibility, openness, innovation, care, and passion – are based on a belief that we can make a difference – for each other and our clients. Company award-winning CSR policy and high employee ethics are proof that we walk the talk.
- We are looking to build, and you will be part of a team that is in a very exciting development phase & with a long-term relationship.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including an attractive incentive plan that fits the selected candidate’s experience and qualifications.
- Additional benefits include a 13th and 14th-month salary as per regulations set forth in our staff manual. Insurance contributions as regulated by the law. Private health insurance including family members as per regulations set forth in our staff manual, annual health check as well as meals (co-sharing) consumed in the company’s canteen.
- Training activities are carried out both at a corporate as well as individual level.
* How to apply:
- Interested candidates send CV to e-mail email@example.com with e-mail Subject: Name - Year of Birth - Location (for example: Nguyen Hong Phuong - 1985 –HRD-E)
- Phone: 02471096868. Quick support: Zalo-0986306517
- Details: https://gpo.vn/hr-and-administration-manager-code-hrd-e/
- Deadline for submissions: the sooner you submit the better the opportunity you get
|Người liên hệ
Công ty GPO
Số 85 Lương Định Của, Phương Mai, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
Chúng tôi và nhà tuyển dụng không thu phí của người lao động
|Vị trí tuyển dụng
||Hạn nộp HS